Happy New Year!
hemyd
2010-12-25 21:03:16 UTC
Not wishing to start a flame war, I hope that the time between January 1
2011 and December 31 is Healthy, Happy, Healthy, Successful, Healthy,
Peaceful and... Healthy for everyone, no matter what religion and belief.

Henry.
Craig
2010-12-25 21:32:02 UTC
Post by hemyd
Not wishing to start a flame war, I hope that the time between January 1
2011 and December 31 is Healthy, Happy, Healthy, Successful, Healthy,
Peaceful and... Healthy for everyone, no matter what religion and belief.
Henry.
Thank you, Henry.
May those wishes be reciprocated for you also, and indeed, for everyone,
everywhere.
Best Wishes,
Craig
TaniO
2010-12-25 21:59:41 UTC
Post by hemyd
Not wishing to start a flame war, I hope that the time between January 1
2011 and December 31 is Healthy, Happy, Healthy, Successful, Healthy,
Peaceful and... Healthy for everyone, no matter what religion and belief.
A happy and healthy New Year to you as well. Henry. I think that we all
deserve a really good one!

TaniO
Henry.
Ozgirl
Henry.
Tiger Lily
2010-12-26 04:19:53 UTC
Post by hemyd
Not wishing to start a flame war, I hope that the time between January 1
2011 and December 31 is Healthy, Happy, Healthy, Successful, Healthy,
Peaceful and... Healthy for everyone, no matter what religion and belief.
Henry.
well said Henry +1 :D

kate
W. Baker
2010-12-26 17:04:25 UTC
hemyd <myd!!!***@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
: Not wishing to start a flame war, I hope that the time between January 1
: 2011 and December 31 is Healthy, Happy, Healthy, Successful, Healthy,
: Peaceful and... Healthy for everyone, no matter what religion and belief.

: Henry.
The same to you and yours, Henry. May it be a better one for all of us
and for the world.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Wendy
Gary Woods
2010-12-26 18:47:06 UTC
Post by hemyd
I hope that the time between January 1
2011 and December 31 is Healthy, Happy, Healthy, Successful, Healthy,
+1

Bright Blessings,

Ellen K.
2010-12-27 02:05:22 UTC
Henry.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2010-12-28 07:11:04 UTC
Post by hemyd
Not wishing to start a flame war, I hope that the time between January 1
2011 and December 31 is Healthy, Happy, Healthy, Successful, Healthy,
Peaceful and... Healthy for everyone, no matter what religion and belief.
The key to happiness and health is strongly knowing that hunger is
wonderfully synonymous with health and is a prerequisite for the joy
that leads to sustained year-long happiness.

The way to becoming wonderfully hungry is by holding to the right
daily amount (32 oz) of food.

Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
more sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?
Ace
2010-12-28 07:40:01 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by hemyd
Not wishing to start a flame war, I hope that the time between January 1
2011 and December 31 is Healthy, Happy, Healthy, Successful, Healthy,
Peaceful and... Healthy for everyone, no matter what religion and belief.
The key to happiness and health is strongly knowing that hunger is
wonderfully synonymous with health
No it is not. Adequate nutrition and a balanced diet are synonymous
with heath.

Constant hunger is synonymous with malnutrition.

A*
Ecifer
2010-12-28 07:53:23 UTC
And brain damage, apparently.
Ace
2010-12-28 13:43:52 UTC
Post by Ecifer
Post by Ace
Constant hunger is synonymous with malnutrition.
And brain damage, apparently.
Yep

A*
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2010-12-29 00:35:22 UTC
Now CNN is detailing the Twinkie diet that helped a nutrition
professor lose 27 lbs.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html
Why has there NEVER been anything like this about the 2PD-OMER?
This physician chooses to interview only with respectable media
outlets that do not push fad diets.

Indeed, the 2PD-OMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and has an
awesome $2,000,000.00 guarantee of efficacy:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/499b3015ae36072d?
There is only one known way to lose all the terribly bad internal VAT
(intraabdominal fat) and that is to hold to the right daily amount (32
oz) of food.
Which is virtually completely unknown
Chris Malcolm, who is European (thereby showing that the 2PD-OMER
Approach is widely known globally) residing in Edinburgh, has known
about it for more than 5 years:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly and compulsively keep
on demonstrating that there is no truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa53ae0bcebf4764?
Not for the discerning who know the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth (Jn14:6).
Translation: The truth for you is whatever you decide/"discern" it is.
Incorrect.
You're such a white stained sepulcher, Andrew.
Not while advocating http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

Truth is reality.

Again you have shown there is no truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ebbee5385e5bf1ce?
In other words, this solitary publication is not about 2PD-OMER.
It is for the discerning who have actually read the book.
That's not very many people is it?
Only GOD knows how many :-)
That's right, the virtual total lack of recognition of the 2PD-OMER is
pure mystique ;-)
Then your knowing about it is a miracle :-)

When the time is right and the LORD willing, all will know about the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach and its awesome guarantee:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

... which may possibly (Mt19:26) be raised to $2 Billion Dollars after
a multibillionaire friend tests it out on himself to see if there is
any way he can personally thwart it :-)

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4072e0587dd3d337?
What the name of firm did you retained to be the guarantor?
The LORD GOD Almighty, Himself, is serving as the Guarantor here :-)
You make it sound like He's employed by you.
Not for the discerning who know that GOD is the Great Physician and is
therefore this physician's Employer. Truth is reality :-)

It is written that the streets of Heaven are paved with real gold :-)

And so the awesome $2,000,000.00 guarantee of the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach is backed by real gold:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6cbcefd3ec5ac14?
Good people. Very understanding.
A*
Glad to read that they treated you well in their jail facility.
Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
Henderson, NV
Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
jail.
Yeah, makes no sense ...
Paranoid delusions of home invasion that compel folks to flee from
their homes tend to be nonsensical and are irrational.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/db83c4be161fce0b?
As I explained before, evil forces are keeping me from adhering to the
2PD-OMER ritual.
The delusional thoughts are your own.
That's what the voices keep saying that its all my fault!
Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3e8cd2af7d8aee76?

It is your fault for falsely thinking that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a
ritual instead of a prescription.

It is your own spirit that is evil and as shown yet again, there is no
truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e3c6ff18f2265840?

May GOD change your stony heart, Ace, and give you a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

[...]

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
Ken
2010-12-29 01:24:29 UTC
-
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2010-12-29 03:03:10 UTC
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ken simply because we truly love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12)
with all glory to GOD the Father.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results"
Albert Einstein ...
Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.
Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
adulthood.
I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66
Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

[...]

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
Ken
worthless chungdung
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Happy Oyster
2010-12-30 03:52:37 UTC
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 17:52:30 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
There are others who are also observing that
Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a swine.

Yes, he is. And I will not stop to say that until Andrew Ben Hua Chungs stops
his crimes against ill people.
--
THE FRAUD in the US Media Industry

Geena Davis suports a death sect
http://www.healbreastcancerawards.org
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2010-12-30 07:57:28 UTC
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Aribert's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD
commands (Jn15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?
Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
street** there?
**emphasis** added
The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
diabetes or sleep apnea.
That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!
See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Aribert, a new heart
[...]

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?
Happy Oyster
2010-12-30 10:18:40 UTC
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 23:57:28 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
also pray for Aribert's perishing soul
That is swiny stalking. Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a criminal.
--
THE FRAUD in the US Media Industry

Geena Davis supports a death sect
http://www.healbreastcancerawards.org
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

MU
2010-12-31 13:06:31 UTC
This chinese American psycho enjoys a daily intake of 64 oz of nuts,
beans, fruits & vegetables and is maintaining a healthy BMI of 21 -
waist circumference (measured at the belly button) of 32 inches. No
VAT.

Andrew's best buddy,
Reverend MU*
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-01-01 12:19:34 UTC
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD
commands (Jn15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
How can my soul be perishing since I'm able to say "Jesus is LORD"
with my mouth?
Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2477bae2a57ec5c6?

Those who write they can say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth without
allowing all to witness that they can say "Jesus is LORD" with their
mouth as others have done at the LORD's http://WDJW.net web site, as a
general rule, can't say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth.
Of course his 2PD-omer whatever that is wouldn't work.
How could it?
There is a big difference between 4 oz of steak and 4 oz of chicken
soup which contains mainly water.
Exactly, needless to say.
It's obvious that I'd lose weight faster and maintain a healthy weight
if I ate 5 lbs of raw vegetables a day, rather than if I ate 2lbs of
french fries a day.
Neither the raw vegetable diet nor the french fry diet are the 2PD-
OMER Approach because the latter is simply http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
That link goes nowhere, just like the 2PD-OMER
Incorrect. The link goes to:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30865215&l=c5b6e6491f&id=1467768946

Laus Deo for His allowing you to demonstrate yet again that there is
no truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/68203156e326e8c4?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING BEWARE
WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2PD-OMER is of the Devil! Do not partake of the Devil's sacrament or
givest thou to Beelzebub's rituals!
He who partakes of 2PD-OMER carries the Mark of the Beast! 2PD-OMER is
a demonic cipher that equates to six hundred threescore and six. 2PD-
OMER = 666!
2 doesn't become 6 by any cipher demonic or otherwise.

Truth is reality.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43ac51288fba2ee9?

MU

Reverend MU*
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

MU
2011-01-02 08:30:45 UTC
This chinese American psycho enjoys a daily intake of 64 oz of body
fluids and is maintaining a healthy \
BMI of 21 - waist circumference (measured at the belly button) of 32
inches.
No VAT. Yes, the 64OZ-OMER application is smarter :-)

Andrew's best buddy,
Reverend MU*
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

MU
2011-01-02 12:41:07 UTC
This chinese American psycho enjoys a daily intake of 64 oz of body
fluids and is maintaining a healthy BMI of 21 -

Reverend MU*
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

MU

Reverend MU*
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

MU
2011-01-05 07:14:28 UTC
2PD-OMER is of the Devil! Do not partake of the Devil's sacrament or
givest thou to Beelzebub's rituals!
He who partakes of 2PD-OMER carries the Mark of the Beast! 2PD-OMER is
a demonic cipher that equates to six hundred threescore and six.
2PDOMER = 666!

Report Andrew B. Chung to the Mableton police department.

Fact: Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting
different results.

Andrew's best friend,
Reverend MU*
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Ace
2011-01-05 08:25:32 UTC
Not if you choose to lose the VAT by holding to the right daily amount
(32 oz) of food.
There's zero proof of that.
Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
One person in 8 years, that's some case study LOL

A*
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

MU

Reverend MU*
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

MU

Reverend MU*
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Robert Miles
2011-01-11 04:27:07 UTC
"MU" wrote in message news:643f74a8-e3d5-4d69-9cce-***@22g2000prx.googlegroups.com...

2PD-OMER is of the Devil! Do not partake of the Devil's sacrament or
givest thou to Beelzebub's rituals!
He who partakes of 2PD-OMER carries the Mark of the Beast! 2PD-OMER is
a demonic cipher that equates to six hundred threescore and six.
2PDOMER = 666!

Report Andrew B. Chung to the Mableton police department.

Fact: Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting
different results.

Andrew's best friend,
Reverend MU*
---
Are you sure you aren't Andrew's alternate personality,
unconsciously created to help satisfy his constant craving for
online criticism whenever no one else offers any?

Robert Miles
Wes Groleau
2011-01-12 03:37:05 UTC
Post by Robert Miles
Are you sure you aren't Andrew's alternate personality,
unconsciously created to help satisfy his constant craving for
online criticism whenever no one else offers any?
Are we sure you aren't here to satisfy his need to have
his crap re-posted in front of people who thought they
had figured out how to avoid seeing it?
--
Wes Groleau

“In the field of language teaching, Method A is the logical
contradiction of Method B: if the assumptions from which
A claims to be derived are correct, then B cannot work,
and vice versa. Yet one colleague is getting excellent
results with A and another is getting comparable results
with B. How is this possible?”
— Earl W. Stevick
Julie Bove
Damn! And because of you, I see his name.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-01-12 02:12:53 UTC
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ace simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John
15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
The latter is free choice, which resides in the mind, to hold to the
right daily amount (32 oz) of food.
Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/27af14f23618c6d7?
There's Zero proof of that.
The fact that anencephalics are unable to freely choose proves the
above written statement by this physician.
Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
One person in 8 years, that's some case study :-)
Chris Malcolm is simply a Usenet participant who currently serves well
as a live example who is in stark contrast to the dead Usenet example
of Bob Pastorio who had freely chosen to continue in the sin of
gluttony by eating more than 32 oz per day until he was stricken by
GOD to not able to eat until he died thereby realizing the admonition
of John 5:14.

May this also serve as an admonition to you, Ace.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d56e353c34c47a6?

Ace
2011-01-12 14:33:37 UTC
Andrew, psychotherapy is your friend.

A*
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Ace
2011-01-13 08:18:45 UTC
ANDREW, PSYCHOTHERAPY IS YOUR FRIEND :-)

A*
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

%
i'm sorry you are so sad at this time of joy and good will
Bob
2010-12-30 13:53:45 UTC
Post by hemyd
Not wishing to start a flame war, I hope that the time between January 1
2011 and December 31 is Healthy, Happy, Healthy, Successful, Healthy,
Peaceful and... Healthy for everyone, no matter what religion and belief.
Henry.
Wishing everyone Happy New Year on Christmas Day is like wishing
Robert Mugabe Happy Birthday on Valentine's Day.

Not only are you a week early for those of us adhering to the
Gregorian Calendar, you are almost 6 weeks early for the Chinese New
Year, 3 weeks late for day 1 of Islamic New Year 1432 AH, 3 1/2 months
late for the beginning of Jewish Year 5771, 4 months early for the
April New Year's celebrations of a number of cultures on the Indian
subcontinent and practically half a year off the Maoris Matariki in
late May or early June.

How incorrect can you get?

Bob
Ellen K.
2010-12-30 17:46:20 UTC

============================

I hope your comment was an attempt at humor.
Wes Groleau
2010-12-30 23:12:49 UTC
Post by Bob
Not only are you a week early for those of us adhering to the
Gregorian Calendar, you are almost 6 weeks early for the Chinese New
Year, 3 weeks late for day 1 of Islamic New Year 1432 AH, 3 1/2 months
late for the beginning of Jewish Year 5771, 4 months early for the
April New Year's celebrations of a number of cultures on the Indian
subcontinent and practically half a year off the Maoris Matariki in
late May or early June.
They're ALL wrong. There is NO sign anywhere along the earth's orbit
saying, "You are now entering another year"
--
Wes Groleau

Local Cheerleaders Make Newsweek
http://Ideas.Lang-Learn.us/russell?itemid=1460
BobP
2010-12-30 23:31:54 UTC
On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:12:49 -0500, Wes Groleau
Post by Wes Groleau
Post by Bob
Not only are you a week early for those of us adhering to the
Gregorian Calendar, you are almost 6 weeks early for the Chinese New
Year, 3 weeks late for day 1 of Islamic New Year 1432 AH, 3 1/2 months
late for the beginning of Jewish Year 5771, 4 months early for the
April New Year's celebrations of a number of cultures on the Indian
subcontinent and practically half a year off the Maoris Matariki in
late May or early June.
They're ALL wrong. There is NO sign anywhere along the earth's orbit
saying, "You are now entering another year"
Ridiculous. It has nothing to do with the earth's orbit. The sign for
entering a new year is out on the international date line in the
Pacific ocean!
Wes Groleau
2010-12-31 03:27:52 UTC
Post by Wes Groleau
Post by Bob
Not only are you a week early for those of us adhering to the
Gregorian Calendar, you are almost 6 weeks early for the Chinese New
Year, 3 weeks late for day 1 of Islamic New Year 1432 AH, 3 1/2 months
late for the beginning of Jewish Year 5771, 4 months early for the
April New Year's celebrations of a number of cultures on the Indian
subcontinent and practically half a year off the Maoris Matariki in
late May or early June.
They're ALL wrong. There is NO sign anywhere along the earth's orbit
saying, "You are now entering another year"
Ridiculous. It has nothing to do with the earth's orbit. The sign for
entering a new year is out on the international date line in the
Pacific ocean!
How much do they pay the guy that swims out there and treads water for
24 hours holding the sign up?

Have they ever fired the person for being late to work? Was he Chinese,
and sued for cultural discrimination?
--
Wes Groleau

Here’s a short essay on our primitive sense of community
http://Ideas.Lang-Learn.us/barrett?itemid=1524
outsider
2010-12-31 00:58:02 UTC
Post by Bob
Not only are you a week early for those of us adhering to the
Gregorian Calendar, you are almost 6 weeks early for the Chinese New
Year, 3 weeks late for day 1 of Islamic New Year 1432 AH, 3 1/2 months
late for the beginning of Jewish Year 5771, 4 months early for the
April New Year's celebrations of a number of cultures on the Indian
subcontinent and practically half a year off the Maoris Matariki in
late May or early June.
They're ALL wrong. There is NO sign anywhere along the earth's orbit
saying, "You are now entering another year"
Of course there isn't. But haven't you noticed the sign that Alpha Centauri
people illuminate for our New Year? It lights up for 24 hours once a year
starting on December 31.
Chris Malcolm
2010-12-31 02:07:11 UTC
Post by Wes Groleau
Post by Bob
Not only are you a week early for those of us adhering to the
Gregorian Calendar, you are almost 6 weeks early for the Chinese New
Year, 3 weeks late for day 1 of Islamic New Year 1432 AH, 3 1/2 months
late for the beginning of Jewish Year 5771, 4 months early for the
April New Year's celebrations of a number of cultures on the Indian
subcontinent and practically half a year off the Maoris Matariki in
late May or early June.
They're ALL wrong. There is NO sign anywhere along the earth's orbit
saying, "You are now entering another year"
But there is a shortest day, so it is possible without ambiguity or
confusion to celebrate the winter solstice, and wish people well for
the coming year of longer days. In that way you can escape the
calendric errors of medieval ecclesiastics and the self-aggrandising
biographies of prophets and gods. Stonehenge is much older than any
current world religion and got it right.
Chris Malcolm
Gary Woods
2010-12-31 13:35:41 UTC
Post by Wes Groleau
There is NO sign anywhere along the earth's orbit
saying, "You are now entering another year"
I thought it was just a block down from the big "DON'T PANIC" sign.

Ozlover
2010-12-30 19:42:28 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by hemyd
Not wishing to start a flame war, I hope that the time between January 1
2011 and December 31 is Healthy, Happy, Healthy, Successful, Healthy,
Peaceful and... Healthy for everyone, no matter what religion and belief.
Henry.
Wishing everyone Happy New Year on Christmas Day is like wishing
Robert Mugabe Happy Birthday on Valentine's Day.
He didn't do it on Christmas Day, but the day *after* Christmas Day.
The Aussies can't help it that you seppos are always behind the times,
can they!?

[...]
Post by Bob
How incorrect can you get?
Indeed!
Frank Slootweg
Tiger Lily
2010-12-31 06:08:27 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by hemyd
[...]
bwha ha ha ha

Happy New Year, Bob

wicked sense of humour, use a :D next time, ok?
lol

kate
type 1, Aug 89, Complication free
Enjoying the best of our holiday season
Gary Woods
2010-12-31 13:36:44 UTC
Post by Tiger Lily
wicked sense of humour, use a :D next time, ok?
Naaah....if you have to explain the joke........

Paul L
2010-12-30 18:42:41 UTC
Post by hemyd
Not wishing to start a flame war, I hope that the time between January 1
2011 and December 31 is Healthy, Happy, Healthy, Successful, Healthy,
Peaceful and... Healthy for everyone, no matter what religion and belief.
Henry.
Seconded and back at ya.

Paul