I'm back and so is my blood sugar
BessieBee
2007-05-12 19:59:14 UTC
I've been gone from this group for a long time. My diabetes is still
here, though. :-)

(Long, boring details omitted) I now have a new doctor, an
endocrinologst this time. I'm learning that I need a doctor to
address my diabetes directly and not treat it as "oh, yeah... by the
way..."

Since dx several years ago (type 2) I've been prescribed pills and
diet only. That's not working anymore. Beginning next week, after
going to a diabetes education center on Wednesday, I'll be on insulin.
I have very mixed feelings about this. According to my new doctor
insulin may or may not be a permanent thing.

Any comments or suggestions about changing from pills to insulin are
welcome.

LeslieB
aka: BessieBee
ray
2007-05-12 20:46:48 UTC
Post by BessieBee
I've been gone from this group for a long time. My diabetes is still
here, though. :-)
(Long, boring details omitted) I now have a new doctor, an
endocrinologst this time. I'm learning that I need a doctor to
address my diabetes directly and not treat it as "oh, yeah... by the
way..."
Since dx several years ago (type 2) I've been prescribed pills and
diet only. That's not working anymore. Beginning next week, after
going to a diabetes education center on Wednesday, I'll be on insulin.
I have very mixed feelings about this. According to my new doctor
insulin may or may not be a permanent thing.
Any comments or suggestions about changing from pills to insulin are
welcome.
LeslieB
aka: BessieBee
I would not be surprised that oral meds and diet only didn't cut it. At
the very least you should have included a vigorous exercise program - from
what I've read and experienced myself in the last two years, best results
are obtained with all three. I hope it works out for you.
BessieBee
2007-05-12 21:03:53 UTC
Post by ray
Post by BessieBee
I've been gone from this group for a long time. My diabetes is still
here, though. :-)
<snip>
Post by ray
I would not be surprised that oral meds and diet only didn't cut it. At
the very least you should have included a vigorous exercise program - from
what I've read and experienced myself in the last two years, best results
are obtained with all three. I hope it works out for you.
I would love to be able indulge in some vigorous exercise, but that's
not been possible because of some cardiac problems. Right now I'm a
physical mess, but trying to work my way back to much better shape.

LeslieB
Ozgirl
2007-05-13 00:06:12 UTC
Post by BessieBee
Post by ray
I would not be surprised that oral meds and diet only didn't cut it. At
the very least you should have included a vigorous exercise program - from
what I've read and experienced myself in the last two years, best results
are obtained with all three. I hope it works out for you.
I would love to be able indulge in some vigorous exercise, but that's
not been possible because of some cardiac problems. Right now I'm a
physical mess, but trying to work my way back to much better shape.
Leslie. If it was me (and I had cardiac problems) I would go onto the
insulin and use an insulin resistance med at the same time. Discuss that
combo with your endo.
hemyd
2007-05-13 06:48:52 UTC
Post by BessieBee
Post by ray
I would not be surprised that oral meds and diet only didn't cut it. At
the very least you should have included a vigorous exercise program - from
what I've read and experienced myself in the last two years, best results
are obtained with all three. I hope it works out for you.
I would love to be able indulge in some vigorous exercise, but that's
not been possible because of some cardiac problems. Right now I'm a
physical mess, but trying to work my way back to much better shape.
LeslieB
My apologies about suggesting exercise. Jumped into it again without
considering the situation, I did. I believe the insulin dosage can be
increased to compensate for the inability to exercise. I might have to
resort to that one day, probably sooner than later.

Henry M.
Nicky
2007-05-12 21:35:19 UTC
Post by BessieBee
I've been gone from this group for a long time. My diabetes is still
here, though. :-)
Hi, Leslie - nice to meet you : )

Save my googling fingers and tell us a bit about yourself, huh?

Hope the insulin works out. What kind/s are you trying?

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.5% BMI 25
BessieBee
2007-05-12 22:32:33 UTC
Post by Nicky
Post by BessieBee
I've been gone from this group for a long time. My diabetes is still
here, though. :-)
Hi, Leslie - nice to meet you : )
Save my googling fingers and tell us a bit about yourself, huh?
Thanks, Nicky.

I'm a 55 year old female, dx w/ type 2 several (or more) years ago.
I've been managing fairly well with pills and diet and as much
exercise as I can, but I've kind of let myself go for the past several
months (not a topic I want to discuss right now, maybe later....)

I quit smoking 2 1/2 years ago. I'm a musician (which may explain a
lot :-) - flute & piccolo - and I live with 2 "boys," my husband and
(just turned) 18 year old son.
Post by Nicky
Hope the insulin works out. What kind/s are you trying?
My doctor has given me samples of Lantus and NovoLog, with the pen
thingies for injection. I haven't opened any of them yet because I
don't have a clue how to use them properly. I'll get my start next
Wed.

My husband was recently dx with type 2, but refuses to follow any kind
of diet, just takes his metformin daily. He's a softball and
volleyball player and stays fairly active. He almost never checks his
blood, but when he does it's usually in the 120-130 range.

I'll probably be doing a lot more reading than posting in here. It's
a tremendous help to just be able to read about people around the
world with problems like, or similar, to mine.

LeslieB
aka: BessieBee
hemyd
2007-05-13 06:54:57 UTC
Post by BessieBee
Post by Nicky
Hope the insulin works out. What kind/s are you trying?
My doctor has given me samples of Lantus and NovoLog, with the pen
thingies for injection. I haven't opened any of them yet because I
don't have a clue how to use them properly. I'll get my start next
Wed.
My husband was recently dx with type 2, but refuses to follow any kind
of diet, just takes his metformin daily. He's a softball and
volleyball player and stays fairly active. He almost never checks his
blood, but when he does it's usually in the 120-130 range.
I'll probably be doing a lot more reading than posting in here. It's
a tremendous help to just be able to read about people around the
world with problems like, or similar, to mine.
LeslieB
aka: BessieBee
Leslie, you'll get some good info here, but you have to be a "thinking
diabetic" rather than believing everything you read, as this is an
"unmoderated" newsgroup - anyone can post anything, and they do. Having said
that, since finding mhd shortly after I was diagnosed Type II in 1995, and
later asd, the information I have obtained from the wise people here over
the years has undoubtedly prolonged my life. You'll soon be able to tell
whom to trust. Keep on reading, and keep on posting. As Ozgirl says, tell us
about yourself. We can all learn from your perceived mistakes as we can from
your successes. I get the feeling your husband could also do well to read
this newsgroup.

Henry M.
BessieBee
2007-05-13 18:44:12 UTC
On Sun, 13 May 2007 16:54:57 +1000, "hemyd"
Post by hemyd
Leslie, you'll get some good info here, but you have to be a "thinking
diabetic" rather than believing everything you read, as this is an
"unmoderated" newsgroup - anyone can post anything, and they do. Having said
that, since finding mhd shortly after I was diagnosed Type II in 1995, and
later asd, the information I have obtained from the wise people here over
the years has undoubtedly prolonged my life. You'll soon be able to tell
whom to trust. Keep on reading, and keep on posting. As Ozgirl says, tell us
about yourself. We can all learn from your perceived mistakes as we can from
your successes. I get the feeling your husband could also do well to read
this newsgroup.
Henry M.
Thanks for the comments, Henry. I have been gone from this group for
quite a while, but I did read it for a long time prior to that. I've
never been a big poster, but I read enough to get a real good feel for
those I felt I could trust and those whose "advice" went right out the
window. What I have very little tolerance for is squabling, arguing
and trying to prove a certain someone is a quack. I hope I've learned
that somethings are just plain obvious and don't need to be commented
on over and over and over ad nauseum.

Another thing I've learned is that my husband will not read anything.
The older he gets the more set in his ways he becomes and he won't
take advice from anyone unless they've got an MD following their name.
Even then he's skeptical, and if he thinks he knows better, well...
that's all that's said. He can really piss me off at times, but we've
been together 20+ years so there are obviously some really good things
about him.

My biggest mistake has been to not take my diabetes as seriously as I
should. No point in anyonehere lecturing me on what I *should have*
done. What's done is done and I'm looking to the future.

LeslieB
Alan S
2007-05-13 22:49:06 UTC
On Sun, 13 May 2007 18:44:12 GMT, BessieBee
Post by BessieBee
My biggest mistake has been to not take my diabetes as seriously as I
should. No point in anyonehere lecturing me on what I *should have*
done. What's done is done and I'm looking to the future.
LeslieB
Bravo!

Great attitude. We can't change the past or other people.
Only our future and ourselves.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com/
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/
latest: Slovenia
Nicky
2007-05-13 22:24:08 UTC
Post by BessieBee
I'll probably be doing a lot more reading than posting in here. It's
a tremendous help to just be able to read about people around the
world with problems like, or similar, to mine.
Thanks for the re-intro, Leslie : )

I'm glad you're going on a basal/bolus regime. In the UK, they seem to
put most new insulin users (T2s) on a pre-mix, it looks awfully
barbaric...

Shame about the hubby getting it too. Know what you mean abt the
stubborn and not believing anyone other than an MD - I've got one of
those too, sigh... I guess you either love 'em or beat them
senseless... However, assuming you're the cook, there's hope for your
diet yet. Much easier to put good food on the table if it's for him,
for some reason!

Hope things go well on Wednesday, and it all turns out to be easier
than you think.

Last A1c 5.5% BMI 25
BessieBee
2007-05-13 23:59:44 UTC
Post by Nicky
I'm glad you're going on a basal/bolus regime. In the UK, they seem to
put most new insulin users (T2s) on a pre-mix, it looks awfully
barbaric...
I just spent a long time on the phone with my cousin. Her now 30ish
son was dx at age 2 so my cousin is very familiar with all the
routines. I told her about going on insulin and she kept asking "is
it a mixture?" All I could do at this point it read from the sample
boxes and plead ignorance at this point. I'm presuming both the
lantus and novolog are "pure," but I've got a helluva lot to learn.
Post by Nicky
Shame about the hubby getting it too. Know what you mean abt the
stubborn and not believing anyone other than an MD - I've got one of
those too, sigh... I guess you either love 'em or beat them
senseless... However, assuming you're the cook, there's hope for your
diet yet. Much easier to put good food on the table if it's for him,
for some reason!
I'm not too surprised hubby was diagnosed. He's one of 5 children and
all but his youngest brother have been dx with type 2 in the past 5
years or so. I believe you're right, though. Gotta either love 'em
or beat them senseless. I like your attitude! :-)

I'm also very close to giving up cooking. I make what I like and know
I should be eating, he eats whatever he damn well pleases. He's
firmly convinced that vegetables are poison, except of course for corn
and potatoes.
Post by Nicky
Hope things go well on Wednesday, and it all turns out to be easier
than you think.
Honestly, I'm not too worried about the switch to insulin. More than
anything I'm looking forward to getting my health back on track and no
longer feeling like I've just been run over by a Mack truck.

LeslieB
Nicky
2007-05-14 11:58:51 UTC
Post by BessieBee
I'm presuming both the
lantus and novolog are "pure," but I've got a helluva lot to learn.
Yes, they are - and it's a whole lot easier to adjust the dose of them
to avoid weight gain, than with a pre-mix.
Post by BessieBee
I'm also very close to giving up cooking. I make what I like and know
I should be eating, he eats whatever he damn well pleases. He's
firmly convinced that vegetables are poison, except of course for corn
and potatoes.
Ah, I have the advantage there - as well as being stubborn, hubby has
shown no evidence of knowing where the kitchen is : )

Last A1c 5.5% BMI 25
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2007-05-12 22:44:53 UTC
Post by BessieBee
I've been gone from this group for a long time. My diabetes is still
here, though. :-)
(Long, boring details omitted) I now have a new doctor, an
endocrinologst this time. I'm learning that I need a doctor to
address my diabetes directly and not treat it as "oh, yeah... by the
way..."
Since dx several years ago (type 2) I've been prescribed pills and
diet only. That's not working anymore. Beginning next week, after
going to a diabetes education center on Wednesday, I'll be on insulin.
I have very mixed feelings about this. According to my new doctor
insulin may or may not be a permanent thing.
Any comments or suggestions about changing from pills to insulin are
welcome.
LeslieB
aka: BessieBee
Dear Leslie,

Yours is the eventual outcome of a type-2 diabetic who does not lose
all her visceral adipose tissue (VAT):

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp

May reading this help your overcome your metabolic syndrome (MetS)
possibly resulting in a cure for your type-2 diabetes, LORD willing.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth
Alan S
2007-05-12 22:52:16 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2007 19:59:14 GMT, BessieBee
Post by BessieBee
I've been gone from this group for a long time. My diabetes is still
here, though. :-)
(Long, boring details omitted) I now have a new doctor, an
endocrinologst this time. I'm learning that I need a doctor to
address my diabetes directly and not treat it as "oh, yeah... by the
way..."
Since dx several years ago (type 2) I've been prescribed pills and
diet only. That's not working anymore. Beginning next week, after
going to a diabetes education center on Wednesday, I'll be on insulin.
I have very mixed feelings about this. According to my new doctor
insulin may or may not be a permanent thing.
Any comments or suggestions about changing from pills to insulin are
welcome.
LeslieB
aka: BessieBee
Hi Leslie

Welcome back. Sorry, I can't offer suggestions on insulin,
but others here can.

Tell us a little more about the d&e phase and what
indicators were telling you it failed. I realise you already
know about Jennifer's testing advice etc, so what sort of
diet were you following?

latest: Slovenia
w***@yahoo.com
2007-05-12 23:27:42 UTC
Post by BessieBee
[...]
latest: Slovenia- Hide quoted text -
She already told you: "I would love to be able indulge in some
KC
2007-05-12 23:40:15 UTC
I'm a type II diabetic for 9 years. I have always had to take insulin
from the start. I just wanted to tell you it's not that bad. The
finger sticks hurt worse than the injections. Plus, type IIs are not
as prone to serious lows as type Is because the IR caused them to need
more insulin to pull them down.

KC
aka: BessieBee
BessieBee
2007-05-14 00:04:18 UTC
Post by KC
I'm a type II diabetic for 9 years. I have always had to take insulin
from the start. I just wanted to tell you it's not that bad. The
finger sticks hurt worse than the injections. Plus, type IIs are not
as prone to serious lows as type Is because the IR caused them to need
more insulin to pull them down.
KC
Thanks for the comments, KC. I'm not thrilled with the switch to
insulin, but I'm not frightened by it, either. I'm kind of thinking
it will give me a bit more leeway in what I can eat.

What I'm NOT looking forward to is the weight gain. I've had more
than my share of that after quitting smoking (minimal gain) and having
a hysterectomy last year (let's just say a more than minimal gain.)

LeslieB
KC
2007-05-14 07:37:13 UTC
Post by BessieBee
What I'm NOT looking forward to is the weight gain. I've had more
than my share of that after quitting smoking (minimal gain) and having
a hysterectomy last year (let's just say a more than minimal gain.)
LeslieB
I don't think it's a given that you will gain weight. The only times
I gained while taking insulin were when I was pregnant, and when I was
stuck in a wheel chair for several years, so I had other reasons for
the gain. Especially if you are taking Metformin while taking
insulin, you are less likely to gain.

KC
W. Baker
2007-05-14 19:12:49 UTC
BessieBee <***@mchsi.com> wrote:
: On 12 May 2007 16:40:15 -0700, KC <***@sun.com> wrote:

: >I'm a type II diabetic for 9 years. I have always had to take insulin
: >from the start. I just wanted to tell you it's not that bad. The
: >finger sticks hurt worse than the injections. Plus, type IIs are not
: >as prone to serious lows as type Is because the IR caused them to need
: >more insulin to pull them down.
: >
: >KC

: Thanks for the comments, KC. I'm not thrilled with the switch to
: insulin, but I'm not frightened by it, either. I'm kind of thinking
: it will give me a bit more leeway in what I can eat.

: What I'm NOT looking forward to is the weight gain. I've had more
: than my share of that after quitting smoking (minimal gain) and having
: a hysterectomy last year (let's just say a more than minimal gain.)

: LeslieB

That's why you have to be careful about letting yourself get too
"lenient" with your foods and covering them with the insulin. Type 2's
can have a real problem with that, bu tif you keep your carbs in control
you will nedd less insulin and should be able to avoid big weight gain.

when i was diagnosed, 20 years ago, my GP put me on insulin adn I managed
to loose over 60 lbs and get off all meds at tht time. I was on a very
strict diet, using the exchange system adn eating very ittle of lots of
things.

Wendy

percy
2007-05-13 00:16:29 UTC
Post by BessieBee
I've been gone from this group for a long time. My diabetes is still
here, though. :-)
(Long, boring details omitted) I now have a new doctor, an
endocrinologst this time. I'm learning that I need a doctor to
address my diabetes directly and not treat it as "oh, yeah... by the
way..."
Since dx several years ago (type 2) I've been prescribed pills and
diet only. That's not working anymore. Beginning next week, after
going to a diabetes education center on Wednesday, I'll be on insulin.
I have very mixed feelings about this. According to my new doctor
insulin may or may not be a permanent thing.
Any comments or suggestions about changing from pills to insulin are
welcome.
LeslieB
aka: BessieBee
Expect your doctor to be *very* conservative with doses at the
beginning. Doctors seem to be fearful of hypoglycemia, so expect 'the
lecture'. Hopefully s/he will teach you how to titrate your dose so you
get it right for you. Be prepared to test a lot and a lot more.

Carry a fast source of glucose with you at all times. This is really,
really important. Glucose tabs are best but Smarties (in the US) are
cheaper.

There's good sources online regarding insulin dosing. If you find you're
having less than stellar bgs even with the insulin, there's ways to
tweak your dosing to get it right for you.

Have you spoken to your doc about Byetta?

Vicki
BessieBee
2007-05-14 00:14:12 UTC
Post by percy
Expect your doctor to be *very* conservative with doses at the
beginning. Doctors seem to be fearful of hypoglycemia, so expect 'the
lecture'. Hopefully s/he will teach you how to titrate your dose so you
get it right for you. Be prepared to test a lot and a lot more.
I've seen this doctor only one time so far, but my initial impression
is that she and I will do fine together. I go back to see her a week
after going to the diabetes education center to learn how to use
insulin.

She's insisting a test no less than 4 times a day, more often would be
better. She's given me quite a few freebie samples of sticks for my
meter, I just need to make sure the script she gives me will cover the
use of 4 - 8 strips per day.
Post by percy
Carry a fast source of glucose with you at all times. This is really,
really important. Glucose tabs are best but Smarties (in the US) are
cheaper.
I'm really hoping to have something that tastes nasty. I can stay
away from sweets if I stay away *completely* - I have absolutely no
control to have "just one" or to save for an emergency.
Post by percy
There's good sources online regarding insulin dosing. If you find you're
having less than stellar bgs even with the insulin, there's ways to
tweak your dosing to get it right for you.
I don't expect to learn everything immediately, but will be paying
very close attention to my bgs after next week.
Post by percy
Have you spoken to your doc about Byetta?
What is Byetta and why should I ask?

LeslieB
percy
2007-05-14 11:27:34 UTC
snip
Post by BessieBee
Post by percy
Carry a fast source of glucose with you at all times. This is really,
really important. Glucose tabs are best but Smarties (in the US) are
cheaper.
I'm really hoping to have something that tastes nasty. I can stay
away from sweets if I stay away *completely* - I have absolutely no
control to have "just one" or to save for an emergency.
Glucose tabs are probably your best bet then. They don't taste much at
all, just slightly sweet. I re-package mine into 4 tab 'cures' (4.4g CHO
per tab for the brand I use), wrap them in foil and pop one or two into
my pocket. 16g of carbs is good to keep me conscious and aware enough to
eat more than the tabs if I have active bolus insulin in my body. The
only thing nastier is pure glucose, but a thick syrup is kind of hard to
carry around. Those tubes of cake decorating gel available in the
grocery store are almost pure glucose and make a great hypo cure.
Post by BessieBee
Post by percy
There's good sources online regarding insulin dosing. If you find you're
having less than stellar bgs even with the insulin, there's ways to
tweak your dosing to get it right for you.
I don't expect to learn everything immediately, but will be paying
very close attention to my bgs after next week.
Well, here's the very basics on insulin so you can tell your sister no,
you're not on a premix. Premixes are always labelled with a ratio like
70/30 or 50/50 or the like. They're mostly used by T2s who are more
interested in convenience than bg control.

Lantus is your basal (background) insulin. It provides a small
bg-lowering effect over many hours and, at the proper dose, will keep
bgs in range *without food input*. Lantus is advertised as lasting 24
hours, but YMMV somewhat.

Novolog is your bolus (rapid) insulin. It covers meal requirements and
corrections for high bgs. It begins to work in under 1/2 hour and is
gone after 4 - 6 hours. Again, YMMV.
Post by BessieBee
Post by percy
Have you spoken to your doc about Byetta?
What is Byetta and why should I ask?
Byetta (exenatide) is synthesized gila monster spit.

I'm T1 so I don't know that much about it, just the impressive results
most users here have reported. It's apparently expensive, so if you
don't have good insurance you may not be able to get/afford it.

If you enter byetta into google you get tons of info. For basic info,
start here:

http://www.byetta.com

I have no idea what the prescribing criteria is for either Byetta or its
sister drug, Symlin. It's no biggie, the insulin will do it's job. Think
of all the treatments as weapons in the war chest to be called upon when
and if necessary. All treatments have their benefits and risks.
Post by BessieBee
LeslieB
You can help your CDE enormously by keeping detailed records. My logbook
is a 3-ring binder. Buy a good-quality food scale if you don't already
have one. Even if you're not counting carbohydrates at the beginning,
your CDE will be able to do quick calculations by seeing exact amounts
of food, insulin, exercise and bg readings.

You'll do fine, of that I'm sure.

Vicki
Julie Bove
Welcome back! I've never used insulin, but if you need it, you need it!
hemyd
2007-05-13 06:46:39 UTC
Post by BessieBee
I've been gone from this group for a long time. My diabetes is still
here, though. :-)
(Long, boring details omitted) I now have a new doctor, an
endocrinologst this time. I'm learning that I need a doctor to
address my diabetes directly and not treat it as "oh, yeah... by the
way..."
Since dx several years ago (type 2) I've been prescribed pills and
diet only. That's not working anymore. Beginning next week, after
going to a diabetes education center on Wednesday, I'll be on insulin.
I have very mixed feelings about this. According to my new doctor
insulin may or may not be a permanent thing.
Any comments or suggestions about changing from pills to insulin are
welcome.
LeslieB
aka: BessieBee
I searched far and wide for an endo willing to put me on insulin, as I heard
from knowledgeable people from this newsgroups, and from medical sites that
it was a desirable thing to improve bg control. I had myself put on Lantus
last November, then a couple of months later on Novorapid. I combine that
with a still careful diet and intensive exercise. I exercise off my
breakfast post prandial by riding to work, and take half a diamicron (a
sulph) before lunch. I break up my lunch into two parts - one slice of low
carb bread at 12 and another one at 3pm, an hour before I ride my biccyle
home from work. The Lantus killed my typically hig fbg, and the Novorapid
kills my post prandial highs after my main meal. Injecting is a minor
"inconvenience". I have no problems with insulin.

Henry M.
Mâck©®
2007-05-14 17:29:39 UTC
Post by BessieBee
I've been gone from this group for a long time. My diabetes is still
here, though. :-)
(Long, boring details omitted) I now have a new doctor, an
endocrinologst this time. I'm learning that I need a doctor to
address my diabetes directly and not treat it as "oh, yeah... by the
way..."
Since dx several years ago (type 2) I've been prescribed pills and
diet only. That's not working anymore. Beginning next week, after
going to a diabetes education center on Wednesday, I'll be on insulin.
I have very mixed feelings about this. According to my new doctor
insulin may or may not be a permanent thing.
Any comments or suggestions about changing from pills to insulin are
welcome.
LeslieB
aka: BessieBee
Most type 2s find after going on insulin that the improvements are so
dramatic and easy to adjust to that they can't imagine why it took
them so long to make the change in the first place. Keep an open
mind, you'll surpise yourself.
--
Mâck©® Deltec CoZmore Pumper
Type 1 since 1975

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
...Theodore Roosevelt

(o ô)

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;
and I like less than half of you
half as well as you deserve."
....Bilbo Baggins

DISCLAIMER If you find a posting or message from me
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...
.